7.13.2011

morning coffee

my morning starts by grinding coffee beans...


As many of you know, I'm a big coffee drinker.  Although I'm not too picky on how it's made as long as it tastes good, my boyfriend likes it in a certain way so I just do what he asks me to do.  I grind the coffee beans right before I make it, and add hot water manually.  It's probably easier to just to get the coffee maker, but in my opinion this method tastes better.

I also makes coffee ice cubes, so my iced coffee don't get diluted from melted ice cubes.  It doesn't look too pretty right now, but I think it's a nice touch to have a coffee ice cubes in a heart shape, don't you think?





And then, there you go, coffee for the morning :)

2 comments:

  1. awww....
    I love morning coffffeeeeee :D
    But im with Soy milk though.. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! We only have soy milk in our fridge... :)

    ReplyDelete