7.08.2011

my favorite beauty products


I've always been crazy about trying out new beauty products.  In fact, I started using make-up and other products, and my search for the best of the best for my skin started since the age of 12.  But my search is over, at least for now.

Considering it's a NY brand, it's almost ironic that I didn't try out their products until I moved out here in LA last year.  Nonetheless,  I think it's the best thing I found so far, and honestly I'm quite obsessed with them!  My skin must love Kiel's products so much that I even stopped using foundation.  I only use the sun screen these days.  So glad they came out with a bigger size now!


I even make my boyfriend use Kiel's that our medicine cabinet is taken over by them.  Totally worth it though :)

No comments:

Post a Comment