7.14.2011

fringe fringe fringe!!!

still practicing taking pics...






brandy melville - fringe knit top
adriano goldschmied - jeans
no brand (from DSW) - scarf 
ash - bootie
rachel zoe - fringe bag
 
A complete opposite look from yesterday's "all black, formal look," I had a big "fringe" day today!  It's very ironic because I actually didn't own a single piece with fringe back in NY, but now half of the new clothes I bought in LA have fringes on them. 

And this is my super hard attempt to show my most favorite vintage earrings from 1960.


I'm known to accessorize and have tons of jewelries all over me, but I think it's gotten little lighter these days.  Nonetheless, these are all jewelries I wore today.  I feel naked without them!

(from top left)
necklace - forever 21
gift from my friend - stone bracelet
burberry - watch
Tiffanys, Rimo, vintage (period unknown) - ring
vintage (1960s) - earrings
vintage (1970s) - bracelets

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely love everything about the outfit and accesorries!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Rowena! Now I need to see yours :)

    ReplyDelete