7.25.2011

caviar brunch

indulging in caviars @ West Hollywood...

























One of the reasons why my boyfriend and I get along so well is that we have a very similar taste in food, and we both LOVE caviar!!!  If it isn't so expensive, we (at least I, for sure) would eat a lot more frequently.  This one is considered a cafe, but there's actually a formal restaurant Petrossian in NY too.  Since we love that place in NY so much, my boyfriend decided to take me out for a super decadent, fancy brunch in West Hollywood on Sunday :)  

We got there pretty early, so the place was empty at first, but soon it started to get more crowded.  Everything, including caviar appetizer, caviar soup, caviar scrambled eggs, and beef tartar with caviar, was simply amazing!!  I honestly can still taste them in my mouth lol.  The dessert was panna cotta with espresso toppings on it.  Isn't it cute that they make it look like it's caviar also?  OMG I already miss it. Thank you honey :)

Petrossian West Hollywood
321 North Robertson Blvd
West Hollywood, CA 90048
(310) 271-6300

No comments:

Post a Comment