7.22.2011

completely inapproriate...

way too chilly to wear this outfit...




Target - dress
BCBG Maxzaria - vest
No brand - scarf
Jeffery Campbell - boots
Despite the heat wave affecting majority of the country, Santa Monica had a relatively chilly day.  As much as I love my cheap Target dress that receives non-stop compliments and chic Jeffery Campbell short boots, this was a complete mistake for this kind of weather.  I was freezing walking home!

This weekend started great by inviting my friend over at my place today after work.  Chatting with my girlfriends never get old.  Following by Japanese Obon festival in Sawtelle on Saturday and B'z concert on Sunday, this weekend is gonna be full of "Japanese"!!!  Have a great weekend everyone!

2 comments:

  1. that's totally appropriate for NY weather...maybe shed off a few more layers because it has reached another 100 degrees today! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is not FB, but that's a big "dislike"... so proud of you that you still ran 6 miles!!!

    ReplyDelete