7.19.2011

relaxed fit in flat sandals

Yesterday's outfit...




Brady Melville - knit top
Banana Republic - spaghetti strap tank 
Blank Denim - cargo pants
Giuseppe Zanotti - sandals
Rachel Zoe - bag

Maybe I should ask my boyfriend to take a picture of my outfit.  Unfortunately, since he leaves home before I even get changed and comes home after I changed into my comfy clothes, I have no choice but to keep practicing taking these pictures myself.  I'm starting to give up already but oh well lol.  Still very obsessed with my new pair of Giusepe Zanotti.  Flat shoes never make me feel excited, but Giuseppe, you're always different. Always!

3 comments:

  1. lol love this entry! btw, i still can't believe you can just dress like that for work. so casual i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your entire outfit! Simple and stylish.
    I do thing we have similar taste in fashion, too!
    BTW, what camera do you have in the picture?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Row - welcome to the world of entertainment industry! It's funny that our top of the top guy in creative dress like this (or even more casual)!

    Nao - Thank you so much! I think simplicity is the way to go in fashion :) The camera is Lumix LX3. It's a small camera but has a quality similar to SLR. Highly recommend!

    ReplyDelete