7.26.2011

floral prints and color

Nice and easy...



Forever 21 - floral dress
Jeffrey Campbell - short boots
Rachel Zoe - fringe bag
Michael Kors - gold watch

When I'm too busy (or lazy) to think of an outfit in the morning, I usually just put on a simple dress like this and I'm out the door.   I love this dress because even though it was not even $25, yet it's a pretty decent quality and everyone loves it! Today's outfit was perfect for the weather in Santa Monica, except for the conference room I was stuck in all day long.  Why do they have to make it so freezing?

4 comments:

  1. this is definitely my kind of outfit. hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I told you ;) Rowena-influenced dress!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, so cute!
    Anyway, Rachel zoe?
    wow, she has her own line!! must check it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea this bag was a part of her collection on QVC(通販)... but her real collection is coming out from Neiman Marcus soon!!!

    ReplyDelete