7.27.2011

a pairing of silk and denim

Little more formal today...






Michael Kors - silk top
Adriano Goldschmied - jeans
No brand - white top
Giuseppe Zanotti - pumps
Rebecca Minkoff - red bag

So I've been little lazy about my outfits lately, so I decided to little more formal today by digging out old clothes that I used to wear back in NY.  Even though I'm still a big believer in buying cheap for trendy clothes and Forever 21 and Target are fab, I still cannot deny the quality of some of the pricy clothing I've purchased over the years.  For example, this Michael Kors' silk top... you can't just get the same quality of fabric and design in these cheaper brands!

Now... I have to go pack for tomorrow... then I'm off to SF baby!!!

2 comments:

  1. for a sec, your bag looked brown and I thought u bought another RM bag w/o telling me. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rowena... when will I ever do that??? lol You're always the first person to know every little purchase I make in fashion :P

    ReplyDelete